- Product & Services
- All Products
- Partners, Alliances & Advisors
- Investor Relation
All content of this Internet site is owned or controlled by Global Leaf Energy Corp., (GLE) and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way.
The owners of this site will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Internet site, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The owners of this site shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
This Internet site may provide links or references to other sites but the owners of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Internet site.
This Internet site contains “forward-looking statements” as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements, at the time they were made, were based on then-current expectations of future events. The user is cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements.
If any of those underlying assumptions prove or have proven to be inaccurate or unknown or if risks or uncertainties materialize or have materialized, actual results could vary or already may have varied materially from the Company’s expectations and projections in these statements.
These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general industry conditions and competition; economic factors, such as interest rate and currency exchange rate fluctuations; technological advances, new products and patents attained by competitors; challenges inherent in new product development, including obtaining regulatory approvals; challenges to patents; significant adverse litigation or government action; impact of business combinations; financial distress and bankruptcies experienced by significant customers and suppliers; changes to governmental laws and regulations and domestic and foreign health care reforms; trends toward health care cost containment; increased scrutiny of the health care industry by government agencies; changes in behavior and spending patterns of purchasers of health care products and services; financial instability of international economies and sovereign risk; disruptions due to natural disasters; manufacturing difficulties or delays; complex global supply chains with increasing regulatory requirements; and product efficacy or safety concerns resulting in product recalls or regulatory action.
A further list and description of these risks, uncertainties and other factors can be found in Exhibit 99 of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2012. Copies of this Form 10-K, as well as subsequent filings, are available online at www.sec.gov or on request from the Company.
The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site are protected in the United States and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of the owners of this site, except to identify the products or services of the company.
The sender of any communications to this Internet site or otherwise to the owners of this site shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
For more information on any legal issue, Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY GLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. NEITHER GLE NOR ITS AFFILIATES REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON, DOWNLOADED FROM, DISTRIBUTED THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE YOU INCUR BY ACCESSING THE SITE. EXCEPT WHERE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS OR A PARTICULAR JURISDICTION CONCERNING WARRANTIES CANNOT BE WAIVED OR EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT, GLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU RECOGNIZE THAT THE CURRENT STATE OF TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ERROR-FREE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND INTERRUPTIONS, CRASHES, AND DOWNTIME BEYOND GLE CONTROL MAY OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
IN NO EVENT WILL GLE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IN CONNECTION WITH, AS A RESULT OF OR ARISING OUT OF: (a) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT, (b) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR CONTENT; (c) ANY LOSS OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT FAILURE; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (e) DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE SITE ARISING OUT OF CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (f) YOUR USE OF, REFERENCE TO, OR RELIANCE ON, THE CONTENT; (g) ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITE; OR (h) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH GLE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GLE and its Affiliates and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, assigns, licensors, sublicensors, service providers, suppliers, and successors in interest from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses, and costs (including attorneys’ fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) that result or arise from your use of the site and any violation of these Terms. GLE will provide you with notice of any such claim or allegation, and GLE will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
LINKED SITES :
Linking of this site to another requires GLE prior written approval. GLE does not verify, warrant, endorse or take responsibility for the availability, accuracy, completeness or quality of the content contained on third party linked sites. If you access a third-party linked site from this site, then you do so at your own risk.
This site may provide links or references to non-GLE sites and resources. GLE makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-GLE sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to any GLE site. A link to a non-GLE site does not mean that GLE endorses the content or use of such site or its owner. In addition, GLE is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from an GLE site. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that GLE is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from those sites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to protect yourself from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive programs, and to protect your information as you deem appropriate.
Certain text in this site may be made available in languages other than English. Text may be translated by a person or solely by computer software with no human intervention or review. These translations are provided as a convenience to you, and GLE makes no representations or commitments regarding the accuracy or completeness of the translation, whether or not computer-generated or performed by a person.
If any provision of this agreement is found invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles. The parties specifically exclude from application to the agreement the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts sitting in Denver, Colorado. In any such dispute, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses from the other party.
HOW TO CONTACT US
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Global Leaf Energy Corp., (GLE) which reserves all rights. Reuse of any of GLE’s editorial content and graphics for any purpose without GLE’s permission is strictly prohibited.
Permission to use GLE’s content is granted on a case-by-case basis. GLE welcomes requests.
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that GLE creates to generate pages. It also is covered by GLE’s copyright.
As a regular part of our business, GLE displays advertisements and product listings from a wide variety of companies. GLE is not in a position to arbitrate disputes between the owners of intellectual property rights and companies who advertise or list their products on our sites.
As a courtesy to owners of intellectual property rights, we are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints. However, we provide no guarantee that we will remove the allegedly infringing materials from our site.
We encourage the owners of intellectual property rights who believe their rights are being infringed by a company who advertises or lists its products on our site to resolve their disputes directly with that company.
If you believe that your rights have been violated
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by GLE or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to the GLE- designated copyright agent listed below:
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party
GLE will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
GLE has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Web site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Email us at: email@example.com
It is GLE’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of GLE and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
For copyright or trademark concerns about website (including Sponsored Search results), please click on the relevant sections under Related Resources.
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the links in the left navigation.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide GLE’s Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your “Notice”):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which GLE has disabled access, GLE may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
GLE’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By fax: (313) 444-0941
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
IN THIS SECTION :
Information we collect about you
How we use the information we collect
With whom we share your information
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
How we protect your personal information
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to contact us
Still can’t find your answer? Click here for further assistance.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU :
In General, we may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE :
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, birth data and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, other demographic information and you’re GLE card number.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES :
We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from advertising companies, and ad networks business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY :
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies [Cookies], please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES :
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD-PARTIES :
We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT :
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• Enforce our terms and conditions;
• Manage our business and
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
FINANCIAL INFORMATION :
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases or sales made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
JOB APPLICANTS :
If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings. Please review “Your choices about collection and use of your information” below.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION :
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Business partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
In other Situations We also may disclose your information: In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
We believe: When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies
Connection: In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES :
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION :
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION :
• You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
• At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by modifying your email preferences on your My Account page. When your register on our website, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special offers and deals related to your interest. You may modify your choice at any time on your My Account page as described above. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as an event provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
• California Residents: You may tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes by modifying your preferences on your My Account page.
• Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by emailing us at:email@example.com. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION :
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY :
VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES :
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES :
HOW TO CONTACT US :
Detroit, Michigan USA
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID, which is your email address, and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We store your unique member ID in a cookie for automatic sign-in. This cookie is removed when you sign-out. For security purposes, we will encrypt the unique member ID and any other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
WEB BEACONS :
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
1. The GlobalLeafEnergy.com, published by Global Leaf Energy Corp. (“Publisher”) will not be bound by any condition appearing on order blanks or copy instructions submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser when such condition conflicts with any provision contained in Publisher’s rate card or with its policies, regardless of whether or not set forth in the rate card.
2. Publisher reserves the right to decline or reject any advertisement for any reason at any time without liability even though previously acknowledged or accepted.
3. Short Rates- Advertisers will be short-rated if the space upon which billings have been based is not used within the 12-month contract period.
4. Covers that are held by an advertiser must be released 45 days prior to the published closing date. Any advertiser releasing a cover past that date will be charged a kill fee equal to the cover premium.
5. Scents trips must be confirmed 2 months prior to the published closing date. Any Advertiser cancelling a scents trip after that date will be charged a kill fee of 10% of the cost of the scent strip.
6. Agency commission- 15% to recognized agencies. Bills are rendered on publication date. Payment in U.S. currency required. Net due 30 days from invoice date. Interest will be charged at rate of 1.5% per month or, if less, the maximum lawful interest rate, on past due invoices. New advertisers and/or agencies must either remit payment with order or furnish satisfactory credit references, subject to Publisher’s discretion.
7. The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree to pay the amount of invoices rendered by Publisher within the time specified on the invoice.
8. Orders 30 days beyond current closing date will be accepted only at rates prevailing, and only on a space-available basis (and subject to the other terms and conditions herein). Orders containing incorrect rates may be accepted and if accepted, charged at regular rates. Such errors will be regarded as only clerical.
9. All agencies or direct advertisers must supply Publisher with a legal street address and not just a post office box.
10. Orders specifying positions other than those known as designated positions are accepted only on a request basis, subject to the right of Publisher to determine actual positions.
11. Advertisements in other than standard sizes are subject to Publisher’s approval.
12. Rates, conditions, and space units are subject to change without notice.
13. Schedule of months of insertion and size of space must accompany all orders and are binding upon advertiser upon receipt unless terminated in writing prior to the applicable closing date(s). So-called “space reservations” are not considered by Publisher as orders or binding upon it in any way.
14. Reproduction quality is at the advertiser’s risk if Publisher’s specifications are not met or if material is received after closing date even if on extension. All queries concerning printed reproduction must be submitted to Publisher within 45 days of issue date.
15. Advertising film will be destroyed without liability, if not ordered returned within 12 months after last use.
16. No rebate will be allowed for insertion of wrong key numbers.
17. The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree that in the event Publisher commits any act, error, or omission in the acceptance, publication, and/or distribution of their advertisement for which Publisher may be held legally responsible, Publisher’s liability will in no event exceed the cost of the space ordered and further agree that Publisher will not under any circumstance be responsible for consequential damages, including lost income and/or profits.
18. All requests for make goods must be made within 12 months of the issue date in question.
19. The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, each represents that it not only has the right to authorize the publication of any advertisement it has submitted to Publisher, but that it is fully authorized and licensed to use (i) the names and/or the portraits or pictures of persons, living or dead, or of things; (ii) any trademarks, service marks, copyrighted, proprietary, or otherwise private material; and (iii) any testimonials contained in any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser and published by Publisher, and that such advertisement is neither libelous, an invasion of privacy, violate of any third party’s rights, or otherwise unlawful. As part of the consideration and to induce Publisher to publish such advertisement, the advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree to indemnify and save harmless Publisher against all loss, liability, damage, and expense of whatsoever nature arising out of copying, printing, or publishing of such advertisement.
20. The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree to and do indemnify and save harmless Publisher from all loss, damage, and liability growing out of the failure of any sweepstakes or contest inserted by them for publication to be in compliance and conformity with any and all laws, orders, ordinances, and statutes of the United States, or any of the states or subdivisions thereof.
21. All orders accepted are subject to acts of God, fires, strikes, accidents, or other occurrences beyond Publisher’s control (whether like or unlike any of those enumerated herein) that prevent Publisher from partially or completely producing, publishing or distributing GLE, The Global Leaf Energy Corp.
22. All advertisements must be clearly identified by the trademark or signature of the advertiser.
23. Words such as “advertisement” will be placed with copy that, in Publisher’s opinion, resembles editorial matter. Reading notices are not accepted.
24. Cancellations must be in writing. Cancellations not received in writing on or before the advertisement closing date are not binding on Publisher. In the event an order is cancelled, the advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree that they will still be responsible for the cost of any work performed or materials purchased on behalf of the advertiser. Orders may not be cancelled or changed by the advertiser after the closing date without the acknowledgement and acceptance of Publisher. If orders are not timely cancelled, the advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree that they will be responsible for the cost of such cancelled advertisements, including “kill fees” for: (i) covers equal to the premium charges outlined on the magazine’s rate card and; (ii) scent strips equal to 10% of the cost for such scent strip.
25. A copy of any proposed insert must be submitted to Publisher prior to printing of the insert. In no event shall Publisher be responsible for any errors or omissions in, or the production quality of any furnished insert.
26. The advertiser and its agency, if there be one, jointly and severally agree to reimburse Publisher for its attorney’s costs and fees in collecting any unpaid billings for advertisements.
27. The parties agree that the details contained on orders will be treated as confidential or proprietary information and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
28. All issues related to advertising will be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan applicable to contracts to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought by advertiser and/or its agency, if there be one, against Publisher relating to advertising must be brought in the state or federal courts in Detroit, MI and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.